Please see the link below for detailed information.
Lakeland Jr. High Athletics:
All Fall Lakeland Jr. High Athletics will return to practice in the coming weeks. Please read the information posted here and on our athletic website to stay up to date on how this may look for your student athlete.
These forms need to be completed prior to participating in your first practice this summer:
- IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical OR IHSAA Medical History Update
- Lakeland Participation Waiver
- Daily Jr. High COVID-19 Screening Form
**The daily Jr. High COVID screening form can be found on www.anchordownlakers.org under ‘more’ in the COVID-19 Screen menu.**
- Masks are required (unless engaged in vigorous activity) by all individuals. All student athletes must be supervised by a member of the coaching staff. Athletes should still plan to come ready to participate, and wash workout clothes at home immediately following practice.
- Athletes should wash hands/use hand sanitizer before and after practice
- Bring a labeled water jug/bottle – No Drinking Fountain Use
- Student athletes are required to bring and have masks with them on campus
- Practice social distancing
Practice Schedule – August 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th: **There will be no Jr. High Practices held on Wednesday August 5th. **
7th & 8th Football – 5:00-7:00pm
7th & 8th Volleyball – 5:00-7:00pm at LIS
6th Volleyball – *starting Aug. 10th*
Cross Country – *starting Aug. 10th*
Boys Soccer – TBD
Girls Soccer – TBD
Cheerleading – TBD