Parents and Athletes:
Please see the attached high school practice schedule for the week of July 20th-24th.
These forms need to be completed prior to participating in your first practice this summer:
- IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical OR IHSAA Medical History Update
- Lakeland Participation Waiver
- Daily COVID-19 Screening Form
- Weight Room and locker room use, at 50% capacity, is allowed starting this week. Masks are required to be worn in these areas (unless engaged in vigorous activity) by all individuals. All student athletes in these areas must be supervised by a member of the coaching staff. These areas are only open during organized team activities. Athletes should still plan to come ready to participate, and wash workout clothes at home immediately following practice.
- Athletes should wash hands/use hand sanitizer before and after practice
- Bring a labeled water jug/bottle – No Drinking Fountain Use
- Volleyball and Girls Basketball will practice in the main gym at LJSHS
- Boys Basketball will practice in the gym at LIS
- Practice social distancing
- The better we do as a whole following safety procedures now, the better our chance to have athletics in the fall!