- Athlete Induction – Wrestling
- Overall High School Record of 127 – 21
- 4 Time IHSAA Sectional Champion
- 2 Time IHSAA Regional Champion
- 2 Time IHSAA Semi-State Runner Up
- 2 Time IHSAA State Qualifer
- 6th place finish in the IHSAA Tournament
- 3 Time NECC Champion
- 3 Time Northwood Invitational Champion
- 2 Time East Noble Invitational Champion
- 2 Time Goshen Invitational Champion
- Athlete Induction – Tennis
- Overall Career Record of 82-8
- Combined Junior and Senior year Record of 46-2
- Conference Record of 40-0 (as of 1999, stood alone as the only player to have undefeated conference record.)
- NECC All-Conference all four years.
- 4 NECC Conference Titles
- 4 IHSAA Sectional Titles
- 4 IHSAA Regional Titles
- IHSAA All-State
- Ranked as one of the Top 10 Tennis Players in the state of Indiana.
- Competed in the Inaugural IU/Kentucky Tennis Challenge
Monica (Hostetler) Merchant
- Athlete Induction – Cross Country, Basketball, and Track and Field
- Placed 8th in the State of Indiana for the 3200m in 1995 – Track and Field
- Holds Lakeland School Record for the 3200m (11:21.3)
- NECC All Conference (1991, 1992, & 1993) – Cross Country
- NECC All Confernce (1994) – Track and Field
- 2 Time All-American in Cross Country & Track and Field – Anderson University
- 8 Time HCAC Conference Champ in Track and Field – Anderson University
- 3 Time HCAC All-Conference in Cross Country – Anderson University
- 15th Fastest 10K time in Indiana – 34:04.34
- 8th Fastest Half Marathon time in Indiana – 1:14:04
- 8th Fastest Marathon time in Indiana – 2:41:35
- Qualified for the US Olympic Trials in the Marathon with a time of 2:41:35.
Brittney (Bateman) Wilson
- Athlete Induction – Soccer, Basketball, and Softball
- 3 Time All NECC – Softball
- 3 Time All Area – Softball
- Indiana All Star Selection (1 of 3 LHS Players to receive honor)
- 3rd in Single-Season Hits (44) – Softball
- 2nd in Career Hits (138) – Softball
- 2nd in Single Season Assists (89) – Softball
- 1st in Career Assists (242) – Softball
- 3 Time All NECC – Basketball
- 3 Time All Area – Basketball
- Was a part of the 2006 NECC Tournament Championship Team
- Went on to play 4 years at Huntington University in Basketball, and 3 years with the Softball Team.
- Coaching Induction – Boys’ Basketball
- Served as the first Boys’ Basketball Coach for Lakeland during the 1964-65 School Year.
- Led the Boy’s Basketball Program for 9 years.
- In his first season as Boys’ Basketball coach, he led the Lakers to a 21-3 record and won an IHSAA Sectional Championship.
- Won 3 Sectional Championships – 1965, 1968, & 1970.
- The 1964-65 Lakers held the largest winning margin per game of any team in the 1965 IHSAA Sectional.
- In 1983, Coach Butt was selected by the United States Government, in conjunction with the International Sports Exchange, to be 1 of 5 individuals to conduct basketball clinics in Africa for teams, individuals, and coaches.
- Coaching Induction – Wrestling (10 years)
- 7 Sectional Championships (Tied School Record for any Coach)
- 2 Regional Championships
- 2 State Qualifiers
- 10 NECC Team Championships
- Member of the IHSAA Wrestling Hall of Fame
(Not Able To Attend)